Monday, October 10, 2011

Final Countdown


Pegs and I woke up feeling extra tried this morning. Either going to bed late is getting to us, or the idea of having to leave this town in becoming such a reality it is draining all our energy… maybe both!?


Anywho, after our morning class at the club we headed home to work...


Pegs and I have finally gotten the book to a great place, and we are confident in our progress. We really only have 2 more days to work on the book before we have to start packing up, so it was important for us to see our accomplishment.


I am still shocked at how quickly these weeks flew by. I know they say “time flies when you are having fun”, but this is a whole new sense of it! (Granted we have the book and this blog for confirmation)


I hope the weather stays as nice as it has been the past two days so we can fully appreciate the mountains and their glory!



**for dinner I made us a Niçoise salad**

No comments:

Post a Comment