Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back at the Beach

 
Since Friday, I have been getting settled. I stayed clean for the most part... Saturday night I drink some wine with my cousin for her birthday, and I paid for it Sunday... but overall, I have stayed with two liquid meals and one solid meal a day.  Still feeling good!

Even though I firmly disagree with scales (I don't believe a 3 digit number should dictate how I feel about myself--because it does), I chose to weigh myself before and after this cleanse. I haven't weighed myself "post" cleanse yet... but I can say that I am already fitting into those skinny jeans... Most importantly, I FEEL great!

I have been walking the dog and LOVIN' being home :)




Breakfast Smoothie
1 C raspberries
½ C blackberries
2 dates
3 tbsp hemp seeds (or other protein powder)
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 tbsp ground chia seeds
¼ C hazelnut milk (amazaki)
6oz. coconut water
¼ C juiced greens (kale, spinach, collards, romaine)




No comments:

Post a Comment